What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The complete guide on how to stain concrete floors
- You will grant me instant access. Once my enrollment is successfully processed, you will give me immediate access to the “DIY Stained Concrete Guide”.
- By taking quick action today, I only pay a low investment of just $57. There are no renewals, no recurring fees, no other charges.
- Already a Member?Username: Password: Not a member yet? Sign up hereLost your password?
- What to do with those lines (control Joints) that are in the concrete.
- Not checking the two biggest factors before you start (Major Issue).
- Not using the right tools (rental stores love to mess this one up).
- Not knowing what to do with the tack strip areas.
- Not getting enough product. And how to measure.
- Using the wrong products to fill holes.
- Creating ugly start and stop points.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. DIY Stained Concrete Floors scores 70.37/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.diystainedconcretefloors.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $57.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: diystainedconcretefloors.com you’ll also be taken through to diystainedconcretefloors.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)